now browsing by tag
Project Impact Evaluation Course
Event on 2018-09-24 09:00:00
Event Date: 24th – 28th September 2018
Register online to attend: https://bit.ly/2vIs3un
Organizer: Foscore Development Center
Course fee: $ 1,000, Ksh 70,000
The course will cover econometric impact evaluation theory and empirical methods for measuring the impact of development programs (including randomization, difference-in-differences, regression discontinuity, and propensity score matching). It will combine theory and practice. The primary objectives of the course is to provide participants with the skills to understand the value and practice of impact evaluation within development economics, design and implement impact evaluations and act as critical consumers of impact evaluations.
By identifying if project is working or not, impact evaluation will assist accountability function. This course is aligned with results based management and monitoring.
Who should attend?
This course targets Project Management Officials from NGO’s, National Statistics Offices, Education Researchers, Government ministries, National Institutes and Planning Ministries, Central banks, and University Researchers among others.
• Purpose of impact evaluation
• When to undertake impact evaluation
• Establishing the program theory
• Selecting the evaluation approach
• Designing the baseline survey
• Options when there is no baseline
• Impact evaluation using secondary data
• The role of qualitative information
• Generalizations from specific impact evaluations
MANAGING AND IMPLEMENTING IMPACT EVALUATION
• Terms of reference
• Data sources
• Time and cost
• Peer review
• All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
• The participant must be conversant with English
• Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
• Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
• Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
• Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
• The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
• Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
• One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
• Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
• Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
• For any enquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
• Website: www.fdc-k.org
• Training Venue: The Clarion Hotel, Nairobi Kenya
• View course content and register as individual or group – https://bit.ly/2vIs3un
• View Monitoring and Evaluation courses calendar 2018-2019 – http://bit.ly/2rb11wc
• View All Courses calendar 2018-2019 – http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w
• Course Fee: USD 1,000, Ksh 70,000